Hello,

there are some ePUB and XML conversion/processing questions time to time here
in the forum.

Try to search or to ask directly someone who asked for ePUB conversion.

(I have no experience with ePUB.)

Lukas

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:12:33 +0100, Gerben Wierda <gerben.wie...@rna.nl> wrote:

Now that I have my book project basically running on mkiv (the layout probably
has a few problems left, the main one currently being extra whitespace after a
chapter heading  compared to mkii), I’d like to try producing ePUB from it.

ConTeXtgarden says I have to add a backend and points me to the info on the
standard project structure (which I use), but there I don’t find anything about
a backend. The extended example says that starting january 2015, things have
changed with ePUB, which probably also applies to me as I only recently started
with a fresh download of a current ConTeXt mkiv.

So, can someone tell me what I need to do to get a basic ePUB output?

And what command do I run to update my separate ConTeXt tree?

And which one to find out what version I’m running?

Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:l...@pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pon...@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz
Bezová 1658
147 14 Praha 4