Dear gang,

In the current bib module publications are not tagged (see attached and below):
======================
\setupbackend[export=yes]

\setuppublications[alternative=apa]

\starttext
\startpublication[k=corbin81,
                  t=book,
                  a=Corbin,
                  y=1981,
                  s=Corbin81]
\author[]{Henry}[H.]{}{Corbin}
\title{The Concept of Comparative Philosophy}
\pubname{Golgonooza Press}
\city{Ipswich, United Kingdom}
\pubyear{1981}
\stoppublication

\startpublication[k=haq,
                  t=book,
                  a=Haq,
                  y=1994,
                  s=Haq94]
\author[]{Syed Nomanul}[S.]{}{Haq}
\title{Names, Natures, and Things}
\pubname{Kluwer}
\city{Dordrecht}
\pubyear{1994}
\stoppublication

\cite[corbin81]

\cite[haq]

\placepublications [criterium=cite] % inherits from \setuppublications

\stoptext
======================
(Corbin, 1981)
(Haq, 1994)
Corbin, H. (1981). The Concept of Comparative Philosophy. Ipswich, United Kingdom: Golgonooza Press.Haq, S. (1994). Names, Natures, and Things. Dordrecht: Kluwer.

As you can see, each publication reference runs into the next without even a space after the final period.

Yes, I understand that this module is on the way out. That said, would it be too much trouble to add tags to each publication entry on export, or at least wrap each one in a \start-stop? I looked in bibl-tra.mkiv but could not figure out where such a tag should go. Thanks in advance and

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid