Of and on, I have struggled to find a colour space that is expressive
enough for printing, but convenient to access through ConTeXt for
day-to-day usage.  I find with X11 that the emphasis on screen skews the
colours to be brighter than what is desired, especially if one is
dealing with coloured stock---say beige kraft---as I am doing with my
current bit of typesetting.

In this process I have come across the RAL colour space:

http://www.ral-farben.de/content/application-help/all-ral-colours-names/overview-ral-classic-colours.html

whose values can be conveniently (sort of) accessed at:

http://rgb.to/ral/page/1

For my immediate needs, I have simply created a set of:

\definecolor[<colourName>][h=HHHHHH]

However, I am wondering if it might make sense to have a
colo-imp-ral.mkiv?  So my questions would be:

1.  Is the RAL colour space a decent one for printing purposes?  What
    would be disadvantages, if not?

2.  Does colo-imp-ral.mkiv exist already?

3.  If not, would others find it useful to have a colo-imp-ral.mkiv?  If
    it doesn't then I would be happy to prepare one and submit it.

Many thanks.

--
----
Pavneet Arora           m: 647.406.6843