Hi,

Maybe something like the following gives what you want:

        \setupcaption[figure][numberstopper={ ábra.}]
        \setuplabeltext[figure={}]

However I don’t know how you would like the reference to a figure appear in the
text: maybe the above solution doesn’t give what you want, and so there is a
need to setup alos the referencing commands.

Best regards: OK