On Tue, 19 Mar 2013, Hans Hagen wrote:

\starttext

   \starttabulate[||CL{darkred}|CM{darkgreen}CT{white}|CR{darkblue}||]
\NC first \NC left \NC middle \NC right \NC last \NC \NR \NC first \NC \color[white]{left} \NC middle \NC \color[white]{right} \NC last \NC \NR \NC first \NC left \NC middle \NC right \NC last \NC \NR
   \stoptabulate

\stoptext

i.e. we already had CL CM and CR, so CT is new .. should be wikified.

I am using a two-week old beta (2015.04.03). CL has the same alignment as r and CR has the same aligned as l.

I understand the historic reason for the difference between left and flushleft, but shouldn't the alignment keys within the same mechanism have the same meaning? (Or was this a bug that has been corrected in the current beta).

Aditya