How can I get the caption for the vertical figures (figures 2 and 4 in the example) aligned below the figures with the caption width limited to the figure width? Sorry for the noise -- I am sure I am missing something simple, but I cannot find it at this point. (Running current beta and earlier versions, so it does not appear to be a regression.)

     \showframe
     \setuppapersize[A4][A3,landscape]
     \useMPlibrary[dum]
   %% Enable the first set of three for wider picture margins,
   %% and the second set of three for standard picture margins
     \def\FullWidth{\the\dimexpr(\textwidth+2\margindistance)}
     \def\PicWidth{\the\dimexpr((\FullWidth-2em)/3)}
     \def\RPicMaxWidth{\the\dimexpr(\PicWidth-\margindistance)}
   %\def\FullWidth{\textwidth}
   %\def\PicWidth{\the\dimexpr((\FullWidth-2em)/3)}
   %\def\RPicMaxWidth{\the\dimexpr(\PicWidth)}

     \setupcombinations[width=\FullWidth]

     \definefloat [rightFigure][rightFigures]
                  [figure]
     \setupfloat  [rightFigure]
                  [
                   location=right, % this does nothing!
                   maxwidth=\RPicMaxWidth,
                  ]
     \setupcaption[rightFigure]
                  [
                   width=\PicWidth,
                   location=bottom,
                   align=middle,
                  ]

     \definefloat [leftFigure][leftFigures]
                  [figure]
     \setupfloat  [leftFigure]
                  [
                   location=left, % this does nothing!
                   maxwidth=\textwidth,
                  ]
     \setupcaption[leftFigure]
                  [
                   width=\PicWidth,
                   location=bottom,
                   align=middle,
                  ]

     \define\testtext{\dorecurse{5}{This is some text to fill up the
       space. }This is some text to fill up the space.\par}

     \starttext

       \testtext

       \startplacefigure[title={You see this caption!}]
         \startcombination[3*1]
           \startcontent
            \externalfigure[dummy][width=\PicWidth]
          \stopcontent
          \startcaption
            {\bf a.} Subfigure
          \stopcaption
           \startcontent
            \externalfigure[dummy][width=\PicWidth]
          \stopcontent
          \startcaption
            {\bf b.} Subfigure
          \stopcaption
           \startcontent
            \externalfigure[dummy][width=\PicWidth]
          \stopcontent
          \startcaption
            {\bf c.} Subfigure
          \stopcaption
         \stopcombination
        \stopplacefigure

       {\em\testtext}

       \startplacerightFigure[title={Can you see this one?},
           location=right,
         ]
         \startcombination[1*2]
           \startcontent
            \externalfigure[dummy][width=\PicWidth]
          \stopcontent
          \startcaption
            {\bf a.} Subfigure
          \stopcaption
           \startcontent
            \externalfigure[dummy][width=\PicWidth]
          \stopcontent
          \startcaption
            {\bf b.} Subfigure
          \stopcaption
         \stopcombination
       \stopplacerightFigure

       \dorecurse{5}{\testtext}

       \page

[...]

       \startplaceleftFigure[title={Can you see this one?},
           location=left,
         ]
         \startcombination[1*2]
           \startcontent