On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Fabrice Couvreur wrote:

> Hi,
> Why the command \placerecipe{}{} does not with an environment
> \starttikzpicture
> \stoptikzpicture ?

In my opinion this is a "bug" in TikZ that has been pointed out a
while ago already. The picture creates a "wrong type of the box". If I
remember correctly the behaviour is different in LaTeX.

An easy workaround (that I always use) is to enclose the graphic into
an \hbox{}, like this:

\hbox{\starttikzpicture
% content
\stoptikzpicture}

(With \placefigure or \placerecipe or whatever used as usual before
the \hbox{}.)

We might want to coordinate a patch with the TikZ team.

Mojca