Hello Wolfgang,

thanks again, it works perfectly.

Best regards,

Lukas

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:33:41 +0200, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <mailto:l...@pontex.cz>
29. Juni 2015 14:05
Hello,

one more question.

When I place \part into \...bodymatter and \...appendices, the \part
in body matter yields "Díl " + number, which is OK, but in appendices
it gives "<nothing>" + Roman number ("I", "II", ...).
You have to change the default conversion for the appendix.
What is the most systemic to \setuphead[part] to give "Díl..." in body
matter and "Dodatek..." in appendices, and also to get letter
numbering ("A", "B"...) in appendices (so "Dodatek A", "Doadatek B",
...)?
You have to set a label for the appendix with the appendixlabel key.
A sample source code with body matter and appendices is attached...
% Method 1: change the values of the predefined "default" conversion set,
% you can use name of the sectionblock as prefix (separated by a :) to set
% the values only for a certain part (e.g. the appendix) of your document

\defineconversionset[appendix:default][A,R][n]

% Method 2: Create your own conversion set and apply it to all sections
%
% \defineconversionset[bodypart:myconversion][n,n][n]
% \defineconversionset[appendix:myconversion][A,R][n]
% \setuphead[part,chapter,section][sectionconversionset=myconversion]

\setuphead
   [part]
   [placehead=yes,
    bodypartlabel=bodypart-mypart,
    appendixlabel=appendix-mypart]

\setuplabeltext[en][bodypart-mypart=Díl ,appendix-mypart=Dodatek ]

\starttext
     \startbodymatter
         \part{My First Part}
         \input knuth