On Sun, 02 Aug 2015 11:25:01 -0600, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Alan BRASLAU <mailto:alan.bras...@cea.fr>
2. August 2015 09:11
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 17:35:38 -0600

Hello Idris,

I would think that your only hope in this case would be through the use
of \startparagraph \stopparagraph, for otherwise TeX does not know
where a paragraph is to end (only where one begins, through an explicit
\par or through an implicit blank line).

My guess, untested, would be \setupparagraph[after=\thinrule]

The paragraph environment has no before/after keys

Then the wiki is mistaken:

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupparagraphs

and even if it would
the after key would be normally applied after the paragraph has needed.

That was my guess as to why it didn't work.

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid