Fabrice Couvreur <mailto:fabrice1.couvr...@gmail.com>
3. August 2015 10:47
Hi,
I wish the numérotion pages is reversed at each new page: right left right ...
ConTeXt documents are by default single sided with no distinction between left and right pages, when you want left/right pages you have to enable them with the \setuppagenumbering command.

With \setuppagenumbvering[alternative=doublesided] you get a doublesided document with a mirrored layout on the left page. When you use \setuppagenumbering[alternative={singlesided,doublesided}] you get also a doublesided document but the margins on the left page is the same as right page margins.

You should be aware as well that chapters starts on a right page in a doublesided document
but you can change this with \setuphead[chapter][page=yes].
I wish the bottom of the title page of each section of the current page.
Do you want this?

\setupfootertexts[{\getmarking[section][top]}]

Wolfgang