Le 07-08-2015 15:04, Eric Détrez a écrit :
I wish to print my texte as

I Foo

1 Bar one

1.1 barbar one

1.2 barbar two

2 Bar two

2.1 foofoo one

2.2 foofoo two

I don't want the Roman I printed in the numbering.

With contextmark II I just added
\setupsection[section-3][previousnumber=no]
but it doesn't seem to work in mark IV.

Is there a way to do it ?

An answer (in the mailing-list archives) and also in the wiki (I didn't read it well enough)

\setuphead[section][sectionsegments=section]
\setuphead[subsection][sectionsegments=section:subsection]
\setuphead[subsubsection][sectionsegments=section:subsubsection]

\starttext
\chapter{Eric}
\section{Foo 1}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one }
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\subsection{Bar two}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\section{Foo 2}
\subsection{Bar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar one}
\subsubsection{Barbar two}
\stoptext

As once you changed one you have to change the lower ones ...

--
Eric Détrez
Informatique