Mikoláš Štrajt <mailto:stra...@seznam.cz>
5. September 2015 22:15
I am finalizing my semi-autogenerated e-book and i ran into three issues:

1) its impossible to place table of content after the content itself. It simply doesnt display without any trace in log. 2) i am triying to use Antykwa Torunska with "\definetypeface [antykwa] [rm] [serif] [antykwa-torunska] [default] [encoding=ec]", but it complaint for misssing typescript. Is there some working way to install it? (Using minimals)
Use

    \definetypeface [antykwa] [rm] [serif] [antykwa] [default]

to set the font.
3) is there some trick to protect stanzas of poems against pagebreak in the middle of stanza? Or there are some usefult tips/modules when typeseting poetry in Context?
You can use the lines environment with the packed option.

%%%% begin example
\definetypeface [antykwa] [rm] [serif] [antykwa] [default]

\setupbodyfont[antykwa]

\setuplines[option=packed,inbetween={\blank[line,preference]}]

\setuppapersize[A6]

\showframe

\starttext

\subsection{Co mě tak láká?}