Dear All,

I've updated context, tried to regenerate my tex source and it doesn't
compile any more. It was Ok in 0.79 (in March).

I am getting tex error after these 3 lines (followed by a blank line and
other lines):

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]
\definestructureconversionset[backpart:pagenumber] [][numbers]

\startsectionblockenvironment[frontpart]
\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

tex error       > tex error on line 22 in file D:/source.tex: ! Missing {
inserted

<to be read again>
\edef
\currentlistsymbol ->\edef
                           \p_symbol {\listparameter \c!symbol
}\doifelseins...
\14>:113>:abc ...numbercommand \currentlistsymbol
                                                  }\else \setbox
\b_strc_lis...
\strc_lists_apply_renderingsetup ...nderingsetup }
                                                  \relax \the
\t_lists_every...
\strc_lists_entry_process ...i \fi \fi \endcsname
                                                  \dostoptagged
\listextrapa...
\strclistsentryprocess ...trc_lists_entry_process
                                                  \clf_poplist
l.150

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks, Jan