Colleagues

I'm in the process of setting up a family tree using the Flow Charts module in Context. There are two things I would like to do but I haven't been able to figure out. They may or may not be possible.

1) Is it possible to have different named \setupFLOWlines for use between cells e.g. to vary length between cells, or to make a double line, or to connect in the middle of another connecting line? 2) Is it possible to offset the cell rows so that they would look like bricks stacked in a wall by offsetting alternative rows, or even offsetting different amounts between cells?

I have looked through the Charts Uncovered manual and the wiki but nothing has jumped out at me.

Any suggestions on a way forward?

Also, I've noticed that the link for the Flow Charts creator on the Flow Charts wiki page takes me to:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /context/ on this server.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Keith McKay