Dear all,

From strc-mar.mkiv I see another function called \fetchmarking with is also
expandable as says comment:

% also fully expandable but here we have: [name][range][method]

It seems to give correct marking if I use empty [] for range parameter. But I
do not understand what “range” means and how to use it ? Could not find any
reference of this \fetchmarking function from wiki, nor mailing list nor
tex.stackexchange.org.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo

From: josephcan...@gmail.com
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎October‎ ‎31‎, ‎2015 ‎11‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl

Dear all,

I saw that \fetchmark command broken and applied the (small) change as
explained in http://www.mail-archive.com/dev-context%40ntg.nl/msg02349.html but
the command is still giving wrong marks in headers. Is there any other fix or
should I run some command after having modified the strc-mar.mkiv file ?

I need to use \fetchmark in a if command and I understand \getmarking is not
usable for this.

Many thanks

Best regards

Joseph Canedo