Dear all,

Trying to use EB Garamond font Inside mixed columns + use firstline  feature
(to make it larger) I get an empty line in output between first line and the
rest of paragraph. If I comment the line containing \setupbodyfont and use
default font the problem disappears (even with larger \tfa ratios well above 2).

The problem seems only to happen when first line contains letters with space
hanging below line base (like g or p for example).

As well using columnset does not show the problem and using grid=verytolerant
as well.

Attached MWE + output.

Many thanks

Best regards