Dear Sirs,

I'm trying to make a exam for my students. After the question I should
provide a blank space for the answer. In the margin I want write the
partial scores for the answer. The problem  occurs when I force a new page.
In this case the text in the margin is flushed to the next page. I don't
want this behavior. How can I can  this?

Another question: How can I anchor the scores in the middle of the vertical
blank space?  This  \vskip4cm\Info{scores}\vskip4cm don't make the job.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge

Code:

\setupmargindata[inmargin][style={\ss\tfx},location=outer,align=middle]
\setupmarginframed[inmargin][align=middle,location=outer]
\def\Info#1{\margindata[inmargin]{\rotate{#1}\ignorespaces}}

\starttext
\startitemize[n]
\item Question 1
\vskip8cm