Dear all,

I am using \starthanging to implement dropcaps (with small pdf files). I use
this Inside mixedcolumns (2 columns).

I’d like to know if there is a better way than \testcolumn[N], N being the
number of lines of the dropcap, to prevent the location of dropcap being cut
between end of column/page and beginning of next. Tried \keeplinestogether{N}
instead but it does not work in all cases.

That question was mainly to see if there were any possibility to avoid some
blank lines at end of some columns (ie not balanced in given page).

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Joseph