On Sat, 14 Nov 2015, Context NTG wrote:

I installed in windows 7 x64 standatalone context from
http://standalone.contextgarden.net/setup/context-setup-mswin.zip
I installed it with first-setup.bat --version=current --modules=all
I added d:\context\tex\texmf-win64\bin in the PATH
I made a simple \starttext .. \stoptext file and run it in a command prompt
with:

context myfile.tex

Below is the output. Would somebody know what could cause this problem

ConTeXt  ver: 2015.05.18 12:26 MKIV current  fmt: 2015.11.14  int:
english/english
system          > 'cont-new.mkiv' loaded
open source     > 2 > 2 >
D:/0_System/software_portable/context/context0/tex/tex
mf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
close source    > 2 > 2 >
D:/0_System/software_portable/context/context0/tex/tex
mf-context/tex/context/base/cont-new.mkiv
system          > files > jobname '1', input './1', result '1'
fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
languages       > language 'en' is active
tex error       > error on line 8 in file
D:/0_System/software_portable/context/
context0/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-yes.mkiv: ! I can't find
file `
./1.tex'.

You are trying to execute "context 1.tex" from a directory that does not contain the file 1.tex.

Run context from the directory where 1.tex is. If your sample file was named something else, say test.tex, then you should run "context test.tex".

Aditya