Dear all,

I need to hide some part of the text while keep the space for them .
I found a very nice command “ \starteffct[hidden]”
It works well in most cases.
But it couldn’t hide horizontal bars in math mode. Is there a way to hide
horizontal bars also?

Here is an sample code.

Thank you.

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\def\StartHide{\doifmode{nodetails}{\starteffect[hidden]}}
\def\StopHide{\doifmode{nodetails}{\stopeffect}}

\enablemode[nodetails]

\starttext

Here is the test file for hiding something.
Below, the same sentence is hiding.
Here is the test file for hiding something.
Below, the same sentence is hiding.

\StartHide
Here is the test file for hiding something.
Below, the same sentence is hiding.
Here is the test file for hiding something.
Below, the same sentence is hiding.
\StopHide

But the horizontal bar in the fraction mode still appears.
\startformula
        \frac{12}{1234567}
\stopformula

Hiding mode