On 03/30/2016 12:51 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As texlive code freeze is on the horizon, we are close to a new current
> release. The current beta will probably not change much till that
> moment. We now have luatex 0.90 but might as well end up with 0.95 in
> texlive 2016 (because as usual we can test it with the garden
> distribution).

Hans,

would it be possible that next current could have orphans and widows
controlled in \startlines...\stoplines?

Here you have a minimal sample that shows the issue:

    \showframe\showgrid
    \setuppapersize[A5]
    \setuplayout[setups=*lessstrict, topspace=4.5cm, height=middle]
    \startsetups[*lessstrict]
        \setup[reset]
        \widowpenalty=10000
        \clubpenalty=10000