Mari Voipio <mailto:mari.voi...@iki.fi>
18. April 2016 um 11:25
Hi,

after I updated my ConTeXt a few weeks ago, my cover page suddenly
started looking funny. As far as I understand it, the page consists of
stuff piled on a layer and then the layer is placed on a page. Except
that now the top edge of the layer seems to be placed at the midpoint
of the page or something like that. The text that should be in the
middle of the page now ends up on the bottom edge of the page. How can
I align the top of the layer to the top of the page so that everything
on the page shows up again?
\setupmakeup[page][top=,bottom=]

Wolfgang