Mari Voipio <mailto:mari.voi...@iki.fi>
18. April 2016 um 13:46
Hi,

after I updated my ConTeXt from a pretty old version (+1 year), my
font system went bad. This used to work:

\usemodule simplefonts % Do I need this?
The simplefonts is frozen and the mechanism (although with different commands)
is now part of the core.
\starttypescript[Manuals]
\definetypeface[Manuals] [rm] [serif] [cambria] [default] [rscale=0.95]
\definetypeface[Manuals] [ss] [sans] [calibri] [default] [rscale=0.9]
\definetypeface[Manuals] [tt] [mono] [courier] [default] [rscale=0.85]
\stoptypescript

\usetypescript[Manuals]
\setupbodyfont[Manuals,10pt]

\starttext

\input tufte

\stoptext

However, now Cambria turns up as italic, not regular. As far as I
know, my laptop hasn't changed during this period (still running
Windows 7), so I suspect the problem arrived with my recent ConTeXt
update (last updated this morning). Is there an easy solution or a
workaround for this problem?
What output do you get when you write this on the commandline:

    mtxrun --script font --list --all cambria*

Wolfgang