Hi all (in particular Hans and Alan...),

I'm finishing a book project where I'm using the new bibliographic system. Everything is working as it should, but I have two problems with line breaks:

1. Page numbers in ranges are separated by an n-dash (as in: 234–567). It looks as though ConTeXt doesn't break lines at this n-dash. I'm sure there must be an easy way to tell TeX that this is a legitimate breakpoint (short of inserting some \penalty manually after every n-dash), but I can't figure it out myself.

2. For the bibliographic list, there remain some bad line breaks that cannot be avoided; for these cases, I have added \setuptolerance[verytolerant,stretch] and expected to see no lines extending into the margin (at the cost of some ugliness). But there are still some overfull lines. Does the list have its own tolerance setting somewhere?

Thanks, and best

Thomas