Pablo Rodriguez <mailto:oi...@gmx.es>
24. April 2016 um 12:23
Dear list,

I have the following sample:

\startbuffer[buffer:inside]
\definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]
\setupbodyfont[mainface, 17pt]
\starttext
\input zapf
\stoptext
\stopbuffer
\starttext
\typesetbuffer[buffer:inside]
\stoptext

The issue I’m experiencing is that no mainface is selected if the font
size is specified in \setupbodyfont.

Am I missing something or have I hit a bug?
Your problem is unrelated to \typesetbuffer and can be reproduced with the following example:

\definefontfamily[mainface][rm][TeX Gyre Pagella]

\starttext

\setupbodyfont[mainface, 17pt]

\input zapf

\stoptext

There are two solutions for this:

1. Use 17.3pt as fontsize because this is one of the predefined sizes.

2. Add \definebodyfont[17pt] at the begin of your document (should
   normally done by context itself when you use a undefined font size).

Wolfgang