Thomas Fehige <mailto:tho...@fehige.de>
25. April 2016 um 20:12

Possibly the test suite you mean is not the same as the one that's described on this page: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Test_suite ??? That's where I "searched".
http://pragma-ade.com/download-1.htm -> cont-tst.7z

Hans, Wolfgang, are you serious? That's just lots of uncommented code snippets, many of them don't do nothing or crash in compilation! I believe I mentioned before that I am very new to ConTeXt.

Isn't there any documentation of any of this? Like: "How to make my own otf feature at home" -- the script "extensions-001.tex" seems to try something like that, but it shows no effect on my machine. Or a bit of text that explains the properties and functionalities of \definefontfallback in whole sentences? Pointers like that would be very welcome.

Cheers -- Thomas