Did you try        \setupbodyfontenvironment        ?

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupbodyfontenvironment

I hope that helps.

Greetings, Seba

Am 22.05.2016 um 10:33 schrieb Meer, Hans van der:
As usual I do a setup for the font with for example: \setupbodyfont[cambria].
For most style variants this is fine, but for \tt I find the size too big.
Thus I would like to keep the sizes as setup by the \setupbodyfont for
everything except for \tt: there all variants (like \tt, \ttx, \ttxx) should
have the size as if the bodyfont had been setup with
\setupbodyfont[cambria,small].

How to effectuate this?

Hans van der Meer