Dear list,

I have the following sample:

    \def\BookTitle{{\itd A \ConTeXt\ Book}}
    \def\BookAuthor{{\sc The Author}}
    \setupinteraction[state=start, title=\BookTitle, author=\BookAuthor]
    \enabledirectives[references.bookmarks.preroll]
    \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection]

    \starttext
    \chapter{\BookTitle}

    \section{\BookAuthor}

    \subsection{\ConTeXt\ is \TeX, but not \LaTeX}
    \stoptext

Is there a way that I can preroll or expand the commands so that PDF
info fields have the same text as the bookmarks?

And another request, could \TeX (and others) be prerolled to TeX instead
of TEX? I think that there are two reasons in favor of this change:

    1. From scrn-ini.mkvi:

           creator  {ConTeXt - \contextversion}%

    2. The TeXbook includes \TeX, no \TEX.

Many thanks for your help,