Hello,

This was lost in the other thread, so I'm starting a fresh one dedicated to
the question.

1) \showinstalledlanguages does not show pe/persian/fa or anything like
that but it has several arabic variants.  was this dropped in MkIV or was
there never a persian language environment even in MkII?  I thought there
were translated labels for Farsi somewhere.
2) In the following MWE, ad-hoc hyphenation using \- works and leads to
hyphenation.  However, specifying the pattern at the beginning does not
have any effect.  Am I missing something?

\usemodule[simplefonts]
\setmainfont[dejavusans][features=arabic,range=arabic]
\setupalign[r2l]
\showframe
\hyphenation{سازمان‌-دهی}

\starttext

%% The above pattern is not used here and the long word moves into the
margin.
\dorecurse{14}{سلام }
سازمان‌دهی
مناسب.

%% It does work here, though.
\dorecurse{14}{سلام }
سازمان\-دهی
مناسب.

\stoptext

How can one create a new language?  The languages manual
<http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/languages-mkiv.pdf> suggests that
this is possible.  Does that mean I need to send the request to
Hans/Wolfgang to create the new entry or can one do so dynamically?  Beside
the issue of sorting in indices, etc.—which I will get to in due
time—having an entry for language pe/persian seems to be necessary to
*properly* use \setuplabeltext, etc.  Is that correct?

Thanks a lot!
—MHB