> On 8Jul, 2016, at 09:20, Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The code below works with context2016.02.15, but fails with
>> context2016.05.19.
>>
>> Itemize within the defined paragraph (Mypar) no longer puts the thinrule in
>> the margin (see the third question.) The \ansblank command seems to the
>> second part of Mypar is
>> the margin? Pdf of the success and fail attached.
>>
>> Thanks! John
>>
>> \startMypar
>> \item Third question refers to graphic at right.
>> \Mypar
>> <A graphic/MPcode goes herer>
>> \stopMypar
> \item
>     \startcombination[nx=2,ny=1]
>
> {\framed[frame=off,align=flushleft,location=top,width=.5\localhsize]{Third
> question refers to graphic at right.}}{}
>         {\tbox{\externalfigure[cow]}}{}
>     \stopcombination

Thank you Wolfgang. I had to change .5\localhsize to .5\textwidth for it to
work here (and scale down the cow to make it fit in the barn.)

I am looking into combinations to center the graphic in the second x box, and
make a \setupcombination[mycombination] similar to \defineparagraph[Mypar] to
reduce typing.

\tbox is new to me. Is that a ConTeXt macro of TEX \vtop{\hbox}?

Thanks again, John