Hi!

If I put a float in the right before an enumeration, the
"before={\blank[line]}" seem to be lost. Please have a look at the
example file below (pdf attached), where

* Example 1 is set as I want it,
* Example 2 is not (I would like to have a blank line before it, and
* Example 3 is set as I want it, but I look for a solution where I do
not have to inser the \blank[line] manually.
* Example 4 is certainly not what I want.

Any idea on how I can do to get the result of Example 3 automatically?

/Mikael

\defineenumeration[example][
text=Example,
alternative=serried,
width=fit,
before={\blank[line]},
after={\blank[line]},
]

\starttext
\input knuth

\startexample
\input tufte
\stopexample

\page[yes]

\input knuth

\placefigure[right,high]{}{\blackrule[width=3cm,height=4cm]}
\startexample
\input tufte
\stopexample

\page[yes]