because you have method=dataset and your dataset is biblio.buffer for both
renderings.

this should work:

\startbuffer[biblio]
@book{ErikssonBaaz2005,
  author ={Eriksson, Maria}
  title = {The Paternalism of Partnership. A Postcolonial Reader of Identity in
Development Aid.},
  year = {2005},
}
@electronic{Truman1949,
  author = {Truman, Harry},
  title = {Inaugural Address},
  year = {1949},
  note = {Letzter Zugriff: 10.07.2013},
  url = {http:// www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=13282},
}
\stopbuffer

\usebtxdataset[allgemeine][biblio.buffer]
\usebtxdataset[ich][biblio.buffer]
\usebtxdefinitions[apa]
\definebtxrendering[allgemeine][apa][dataset=allgemeine]
\definebtxrendering[ich][apa][dataset=ich]
\setupbtxrendering[continue =yes]

\starttext
\startchapter[title={Einleitung:"Entwicklung" Behindern?}]
\startnarrower[left, right]
\en More than half the people of the world are living in conditions approaching
misery. Their food is inadequate. They are victims of disease. Their economic
life is primitive and stagnant. Their poverty is a handicap and a threat both
to them and to more prosperous areas. For the first time in history, humanity
possesses the knowledge and the skill to relieve the suffering of these
people[...] I believe that we should make available to peace-loving peoples the
benefit of our store of technical knowledge in order to help them realize their
aspirations for a better
life.\footnote{\cite[alternative=entry][allgemeine::Truman1949]}
\stopnarrower
Das vorangestellte Zitat der Amtsantrittsrede des 33. US-amerikanischen
Präsidenten Harry S. Truman vom 20. Januar 1949 wird innerhalb der sich als
kritisch verstehenden Entwicklungsforschung häufig als Beginn des modernen
Entwicklungsdiskurses diskutiert, in der sich eine neue Diskursordnung im
Sprechen und Denken über den globalen Süden
formiert.\footnote{\cite[alternative=entry][ich::ErikssonBaaz2005]}
\stopchapter

\starttext
\startbackmatter
  \startchapter[title={Bibliography}]
        \startsection[title={Allgemeine Literatur}]
        \placelistofpublications[allgemeine][method=local]
        \stopsection
        \startsection[title={Ich}]
        \placelistofpublications[ich][method=local]
        \stopsection
         \stopchapter
\stopbackmatter
\stoptext