Hi Florian,

The following setup works fine here, I wonder whether this is what you want:

\defineenumeration[theorem]
        [text={Theorem},
        style=slanted,
        title=yes,
        alternative=hanging,
%       hang=2,
        width=fit,
        right={~},
        way=bychapter,
%       way=bysection,
        prefix=yes,
%       prefixsegments={chapter:section},
        prefixsegments={chapter},
        ]

Another more versatile solution is to define an enumeration like the \proclaim
definition of plain TeX, as follows:

\defineenumeration[proclaim]
        [text=,
        style=slanted,
        title=yes,
        titleleft=,
        titleright={.},
        alternative=hanging,
%       hang=2,
        width=fit,
        right={~},
        way=bychapter,
%       way=bysection,
        prefix=yes,
%       prefixsegments={chapter:section},
        prefixsegments={chapter},
        ]

and the use it as in the following example:

\startproclaim{Pythagoras Theorem}
The square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other
two sides.
\stopproclaim

You can play with other options in the setups above and tune them to your taste.

Best regards: OK