On 9/6/2016 9:05 AM, Henri Menke wrote:
Bump

On 08/09/2016 10:54 AM, Henri Menke wrote:
Dear list,

it seems as if there are braces missing in the definition of \buff_save around
#2.

\def\buff_save[#1][#2]%
  {...
    {\setupcurrentsavebuffer[\c!list={#1},\c!file=#2]}%
  ...}

I think they are missing, because it makes the following work, even though
arguments and key-value arguments shouldn't be mixed up.

\startbuffer[hash]
foo
\stopbuffer
\savebuffer[hash][hello.txt,prefix=no]

I think you should either make a third argument for a key-value list or just
make the second argument the key-value list.  Then users could input
\savebuffer[hash][file=hello.txt,prefix=no].

the first argument can be a key/value list in which case the second one is ignored

\savebuffer[list=hash,file=hello.txt,prefix=no]