Dear Alan,

many thanks for the suggested fix for the overfull box.  However, I am looking
for a solution to fix the *missing display* of overfull boxes.  What I want is
that the black rectangle is shown in the margin when there is an overfull box
in the bibliography.  The overfull box in the bibliography is also not reported
in the log.

Cheers, Henri