Le 10. 10. 16 à 10:54, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :

I would suspect that OSFONTDIR or something else in the process
doesn't work correctly.

ConTeXt will only be able to typeset the document if it can find the font.

All the Debian developer can do is add the font to the equivalent of

/usr/local/texlive/2016/texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/marvosym/marvosym.ttf
(not sure where exactly that is), but it might be that their policy is
not to duplicate fonts, who knows.

So independent of whether or not this gets resolved in Debian, you
should figure out why the font isn't found by ConTeXt. It might also
be that ConTeXt only finds the Type1 fonts and then stops searching
any further.

I have found that the texlive-fonts-recommended package installed on my system has also some marvosym related files : texlive-fonts-recommended: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/afm/public/marvosym/marvosym.afm texlive-fonts-recommended: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/marvosym/marvosym.map texlive-fonts-recommended: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/public/marvosym/umvs.tfm texlive-fonts-recommended: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/marvosym/marvosym.pfb texlive-fonts-recommended: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/marvosym/marvosym.sty texlive-fonts-recommended: /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/latex/marvosym/umvs.fd

I removed this package and it works ! I tried to reproduce the bug again by reinstalling this package and by removing the cache, but strangely I am no more able to reproduce it.
Thanks for your suggestion !

Greetings,
Jonas