Dear list members:

I would like to set up Tex Gyre Adventor sans serif font as my math font (even
if it doesn't have
math symbols). I have two questions related to this problem.

1. In latex I can specify math font versions, define a specific font as math
serif / normal, another as math
sans serif etc.
(http://milde.users.sourceforge.net/LUCR/Math/math-font-selection.xhtml). Is
this possible
in context, and if yes, how?

2. If I specify Tex Gyre Adventor as default math font in context, I get
compile error.
Here is a MWE, file name is mathfont.tex:

--------
\definefontfamily [mathfont] [sf] [Tex Gyre Bonum]
\definefontfamily [mathfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
\setupbodyfont[mathfont,10pt]

\starttext

Normal text.

\math{Inline math expression.}

Normal text.

\stoptext
--------

Running context mathfont.tex gives:

This is LuaTeX, Version 0.98.3 (TeX Live 2017/dev)
 system commands enabled.
tex error       > tex error on line 9 in file ..../mathfont.tex: ! Math error:
parameter \Umathquad\textstyle is not set

\m_syst_action_nop ...artimath #1\normalstopimath
                                                  \fi
l.9 \math{Inline math expression.}

 1     \definefontfamily [mathfont] [sf] [Tex Gyre Bonum]
 2     \definefontfamily [mathfont] [mm] [Tex Gyre Adventor]
 3     \setupbodyfont[mathfont,10pt]
 4
 5     \starttext
 6
 7     Normal text.
 8
 9 >>  \math{Inline math expression.}
10
11     Normal text.
12
13     \stoptext

?

I would appreciate any help or explanations on the topic, or naming a document
that explains it.

Thanks in advance,

bcsikos