Changing the name won't give you any benefit over information that is written online somewhere already. Because then everybody would have to refresh their post and documents and so on.

The best solution is to be as specific as you can be, like ppl before me posted already. Type, frame document, tex and any keywords you would expect to read about the ConTeXt.

Because from the origin point of view, the name ConTeXt is great. In Netherlands you spell it like Contecht. It's a great pun / wordplay and should remain. :D