···<date: 2016-10-12, Wednesday>···<from: Aditya Mahajan>···

> On Wed, 12 Oct 2016, Philipp Gesang wrote:
>
> > It seems fixed now and the most recent commit does indeed have
> > Hans as the author.
>
> FYI, I have been mirroring your repo to github:
> https://github.com/contextgarden/context-mirror
>
> If you want, I can give you push access to the github repo and you could
> push to both bitbucket and github at the same time. Otherwise, I can
> continue to run a script locally that does the mirroring.

Thanks for the offer but I prefer to keep it as it is. The
star-like topology with a central mirror being pushed to by the
bot and others pulling from it is clean and simple. I’m doing the
same btw. with my cgit mirror https://git.phi-gamma.net/ConTeXt/
which runs on the same server but is completely isolated from the
mirror. (Don’t pull from that one though, it’ll kill my
bandwidth.)

In any case Bitbucket is as reliable as any hoster and in my
experience a good deal less infuriating maintenance wise than
Github.

Best,
Philipp