Thank you, Pablo, for the information about the Microtype package. And
after a bit more searching (and getting an answer from Hans Hagen :-) ), I
am considering MkIV, instead of MkII, now. But I have another question: How
can I identify the files that are only required for MkII, and not needed
for MkIV? Would it be safe to delete them? Actually I want to reduce the
size of ConTeXt as much as possible.