On 11/20/2016 8:47 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
On 11/20/2016 12:13 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
On 11/18/2016 11:32 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
The only way to get the Knuth in the quote is to remove "\letterpercent"
in the lpath.

so why do you use the \letterpercent then

It was a minimal sample taken from from a larger project.

I have just discovered that the compilation error has nothing to do with
the hyphen.

Then I have the question about lpaths: do I have to remove all instances
of \letterpercent?

They seem to work fine, but I had the impression that \letterpercent was
mandatory and now I don’t know whether it is allowed or simply forbidden.

afaiks they are not needed unless you use lua function that use find or gsub