Henning Hraban Ramm <mailto:te...@fiee.net>
22. November 2016 um 21:42
Hi, this is related to the current thread about TwoColumns, but different:

For changes in bylaws or similar legal texts, I need to typeset the old and new version side by side, while paragraphs should start at the same height, different lengths of paragraphs to be balanced with whitespace. I’d like to have both versions on one page (i.e. in columns).

That means, the streams module is not suitable, if it would work in MkIV at all.
Is there a better solution than using a table? (And which one is best?)
1. Streams work in MkIV
2. The MkIV version has a command to set sync points.

Only the mechanism to create pages/columns for the stream content is missing.

Wolfgang