ConTeXters,

How can I override one or two faces in a typescript?

I prefer to use the semibold face in my document wherever an emboldened face is used. I would prefer to refer to it as \bf, or style=bold. (Similarly for semibolditalic.) I currently reproduce the existing typescript in my document, substituting the semibold variants for the bold. Is it possible to use the standard typescript by reference (\usetypescript) and then override those two faces?

--
Rik