On 02/24/2017 01:19 PM, Csikos Bela wrote:
> Dear context users:
>
> Is it possible to change the rulethickness of one side of a row in xtables?
> I the example below I'd like the bottom of the first row to be thicker than
> other sides.

Sorry for the delayed reply, Csikos.

You can accomplish it with the following code (recursion only used to
show the single thicker bottom frame):

    \installbottomframerenderer{thicker}
    {\blackrule[width=\overlaywidth,height=3\linewidth]}
    \starttext
    \startxtable[frame=on]
    \startxrow[bottomframe=thicker] % bottom frame should be thicker
    \startxcell AAA \stopxcell
    \startxcell BBB \stopxcell
    \stopxrow
    \dorecurse{5}{\startxrow
    \startxcell CCC \stopxcell
    \startxcell DDD \stopxcell
    \stopxrow}
    \stopxtable
    \stoptext

If this is what you want, would you be so kind to wikify it?

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk