On 03/14/2017 07:27 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> On 03/14/2017 07:06 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
>> Am 2017-03-14 um 18:44 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez:
>> [...]
>>> There you have the validation script, but I’m afraid this is Greek to me.
>>
>> But guessing from your homepage you understand Greek ;).
>
> Na ja, auf Spanisch sagte ich auch »das kommt mir Spanisch vor«.

Da meinte ich »auf Deutsch sagte ich...«. (Natürlich war das ein Felher.)

> I have another issue with the width, but I have to find the conde first.

No “conde”, but code. Just a typo.

Here is my code:

    \starttext
    \setupinteraction   [state=start]
    \usemodule[fields]
    \setupfieldcategory[fillinfield]
        [fieldbackgroundcolor=yellow,validate=]

    En \fillinfield[lugar]{vamos a dar un gran lugar},
    a \fillinfield[dia]{99} de \fillinfield[mes]
    {febreromarzo} de \fillinfield[anyo]{9999}.
    \blank[big]

    En \fillinfield[lugarfirma]{vamos a dar un gran lugar},
    a \fillinfield[diafirma]{99} de \fillinfield[mesfirma]
    {febreromarzo} de \fillinfield[anyofirma]{9999}.
    \stoptext

My question is the command syntax:

    \fillinfield[tag]{text}

I have just accidentally discovered that the width of the fill-in field
is set from {text}. But if [tag] is wider, the field will be wider and
wrong positioned.

I have tried to understand this in m-fields.mkiv, but I don’t get
anything there.

Is this a bug or what am I missing?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo