>> Pablo Rodriguez 19. März 2017 schrieb:
>> But [features={none, quality}] disables everything and I canot enable
>> protrusion plus expansion only.
>>
>> At least, it doesn’t work with \definefontfamily. I haven’t tested this
>> with \setupfontfamily.
>
> \definefontfamily[mainface][mono][Latin Modern Mono Prop][features=quality]

Yes, this might work, but I’m afraid I need to disable other default
features such as ligatures (not only liga, but TeX ligatures).

I had this problem typesetting XML sources and I didn’t know how to
disable the other features.

My main interest in having mono with quality are standard paragraphs
with Roman text. Expansion and protrusion enable better line breaking.
And if mono doesn’t get protrusion, you may find wrong optical margins
(protrusion), because the lack of it only on the mono face.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk