On 06/07/2017 03:55 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 6/4/2017 11:29 AM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>> [...]
>> Does anyone know how the align key in \setupexternalfigure works?
>
> it doesn't (no clue what it should be doing anyway)

Many thanks for your reply, Hans.

grph-inc.mkiv includes the following content in line 104 (removed some
blank spaces, so it fits in a single line):

   \c!align    =\v!none, % New, for Tacos extremely large graphics.

Sorry for asking, but would it be possible that the key should set
alignment for externalfigures and there is a bug in it?

Taco, may you enlighten us in the alignment your extremely large
graphics needed? (Sorry for bothering you, but we need to know which
kind of alignment is.)

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk