On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 12:11:14 -0600, Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es> wrote:

(but i have to admit that i normally just run files and redo after
fixing an error, running is fast enough)

My question here isn’t about speed. If a source may load twenty source
files and it actually loads five source files, the problem is having to
check the files individually.

I suppose it wouldn't be too hard for someone with the requisite ability to write a script to pipe and run the check on the argument of each \input in a main file.

OTOH, \input's can have \input's so it could get unwieldy pretty quick..

As a matter of workflow, I would just check each \input when editing it, don't see the need to check them all over and over - but maybe you have some huge collaborative project with lots of \inputs frequently changing..

Best wishes
Idris
--
Idris Samawi Hamid, Professor