> On 17 Jun 2017, at 08:33, Henri Menke <henrime...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2017-06-16 at 22:07 +0200, Hans Åberg wrote:

>>> I don’t do math (at all, not only with ConTeXt), but the following
>>> command seems to work:
>>>
>>>    \definefontfamily[mainface][tt][TeX Gyre Pagella Math]
>> Great! That seems to work in \tt, but for some reson not with \starttyping.
>> Probably one should
>> set the font, But I can't find info about it.
>
> The fallback mechanism has changed in a non-trivial manner since TL2017.  You
> have to go with beta.

Yes, it works in latest beta. There is a TeX Live updating utility, at least on
the MacOS distribution, that allows for server synchronizations between the
yearly updates.

I found a strange bug with the \tt command, where the spaces disappear when
copying from the PDF—see my other post in this thread. It occurs when adding a
single symbol; it does not seem to matter which. It does not happen with
\starttext, though.