> Am 26.07.2017 um 17:36 schrieb Pablo Rodriguez <oi...@gmx.es>:
>
> On 07/26/2017 01:31 PM, Mathias Schickel wrote:
>> [...]
>> Hi Pablo,
>>
>> thank you for advice! Unfortunately I still get the error
>> [...]
>> I see two possible reasons for that:
>>
>> Either the command „context --make --all“ is not the right one
>> (besides: How can I check if ConTeXt has remade the format?), or the
>> code is not correctly changed. Maybe you can answer that, Hans.
>
> Hi Matthias,
>
> The log displays the date of the format in its third line:
>
> system          > ConTeXt  ver: 2017.07.17 00:20 MKIV beta  fmt:
> 2017.7.26  int: english/english
>
> A minimal sample:
>
>    \definefontfamily[mainfont][rm][MinionPro]
>    \definefontfamily[mainfont][mm][Minion Math]
>    \setupbodyfont[mainfont]
>    \starttext
>    $A \xrightarrow{}{} B$
>    \stoptext
>
> This should work fine in your computer with \setupbodyfont[pagella] or
> no \setupbodyfont. The previous sample works fine in my computer,
> because I don’t have Minion Math installed.
>
> The problem here is that we don’t have access to your fonts. Guessing
> may be hard, so could you provide another font (freely available to
> anyone) that shows the issue?

The problem is that I have not yet found another font that showed the problem.
Using LuaLaTeX and fontspec \xrightarrow does work as intended.
Besides I know that Hans has a version of Minion Math. Maybe he can try
himself. Else we could ask Johannes Küster (the designer of Minion Math) if he
could provide you files for testing.

Possibly the true problem is that I have not been able to properly remake the
format. I have executed context --make --all on the terminal but I am getting
MKIV beta  fmt:
2017.7.25.

Does that mean that the change in the file is not realised by ConTeXT? Or does
that only tell me when I have downloaded the beta itself?

>> From line 506 on the code of math-act.lua now is
>> [...]
>> Is that correct now?
>
> I don’t know. But you may check it yourself and then report back.

I am not a lua programmer and I have no idea what that code does. So maybe Hans
can tell me if I changed the code as he intended.

> Pablo

Mathias